Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

expirefish

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luckyphil

and just to update finish this off.

Cancelled the service and have been trying to get my money back that was pre paid to registerfly/expirefish for the auto registrations or at least to use my money with registerfly but, neither of these joint businesses will answer emails. So be warned!

Absolutely disgusting service!

Phil

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by luckyphil and just to update finish this off. Cancelled the service and have been trying to get my money back that was pre paid to registerfly/expirefish for the auto registrations or at least to use my money with registerfly but, neither of these joint businesses will answer emails. So be warned! Absolutely disgusting service! Phil

I have also been warning others about poorly maintained websites such as Namewinner for a long time. Not based on ever dealing with them myself or being a client, but mostly based on their very poor website. Every time I checked in the past few mos many pages and links within the site failed, giving various errors, mostly Page Not Found, including the very important list of names which oddly always fails .:confused:

Any company who would tolerate such a poorly functioning website and never fix it after months go by and many complaints is very likely not a good firm to deal with. It's far from surprising others here are now complaining about poor cust service from them. :rolleyes:

Even SnapNames (who I think is a good firm and does a good job overall getting some expired names) has frequent problems with their website (but not nearly as severe as expirefish) for a long time, mostly involving their Whois lookups failing most all the time on names reg'd at NetSol. I have asked them about this many times and they simply brush it off as an anomaly (which it is not). :mad:

P.S. Sorry, there was an error in this post. Should have referenced Namewinner, not Expirefish. Now corrected.

Sorry to har you have had issued. I have used them for nearly a year and have recommend nearly 8 people. We are all very satisfied with the service.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had satisfactory experiences with both NameWinner and ExpireFish as recently as within the last week.

ExpireFish got me 7 names on my "B" list. NameWinner got me SearchEngineAdvertising.com and a couple of other names I was after.

Admittedly, both sites are quite buggy, but so long as the service works even SOME of the time, who cares? You're better off with them than without them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom