• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EyeLensExpress.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingdon
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdon

Guest
I thought this would be good to set up sunglasses and contact lens dealers, and then unload it on e-bay, what do you think?

EyeLensExpress.com

Don
 
it's super Don! real nice.. I think it's even an actual 'business name' for a brick/mortar eyeglass retailer..

yes, build on it.. it's 'easy on the eyes' hee-hee '-)

goodluck!
 
Brandable. Darn it I like it!!
Do your reserch, see if anyone has or is using the name. I just saw some links but didn't bother to go deeper into it.

I like a lot indeed but hard to attach a value as it is 3 words and sort of potential value mostly.

You wanted an Ebay value tight now as is?

$25 w.out hype $50-$55 if you can whip up some affiiate flulff web site
 
I found a few referral sites that have contacts and glasses that I will put on a page. Then I will submit it to about 25 search engines and wait 2 months to see who it works out. If it gets some decent traffic I will keep it, otherwise it will go on e-bay. I'm pretty sure I can get a little more than $50 for this, I though it was a great name, and I'm sure the guy who owns the stores would love to have it.

Don
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom