• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ezinepro.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotmain.com

reid
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
EZINEPRO.COM

Thoughts on appraisal?

Thanks in advance..
 
I think you would need to develop this name to realize any value beyond reg fee.
 
not bad, reminds of ezinearticles.com
 
True. I didn't mean that the name isn't a good one. I just think to resell it would be a mistake in the current business climate/economy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom