Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

:: >> F L O W E R S . O R G << ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man... I can't believe this great sale - and great domain - has been tarnished by some person that goes around shooting off his mouth without even READING what is going on. I have explained this 10 times - but I will do it once again for TimeChange - since he is apparently either retarded - or maybe just drunk again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.) At the time I withdrew the name - none of the people who had been sent a "buy now" price had agreed to it. So of course - there was nothing at all wrong with withdrawing the name. Period.

2.) Several other people had requested a "buy now" price - but some didn't get one due to all the activity that was going on - and also because I was asleep during some of that time. Most people got a message saying to come to the thread and check out my post. The post by the way - was a post withdrawing the name - and asking people for input on what type of auction they would prefer. Again.... nothing wrong here. In fact - I was trying to plan an auction. That was the whole point. Go back and read.

3.) One of the first people that I HAD sent the "buy now" price to (before withdrawing the name) wrote me back and agreed to meet the price. Since I had already offered the name to him at that price (and a few other people too) I feel that I was obligated to honor that original price if any of those people stepped forward to meet it . Again.... nothing wrong. In fact - I probably would have made more money if I had started an auction - but I honored the price I had quoted.

- - - - - - - -

I am so pissed off that people like TimeChange (who has been banned twice here already for his behavior and stunts) can run around shooting off their mouth - and making accusations that are downright false - and potentially damaging to other people's reputation - while the rest of us are working hard to conduct business.

No excuse. He is a liar - a nut case - and a trouble maker.

That's ok TimeChange. What goes around comes around. Believe it brother!

I didn't work my ass off as moderator here for 8 months - and sell almost 250 names with ZERO complaints - and establish an A+ reputation - just so some idiot who apparently drinks too much can come into my thread making ridiculous claims. For God's sake - you responded to my request for feedback about an auctuon - with a damn poem about life. No feedback. A poem. Heh! (which you since deleted)

TimeChange..... this was the last straw for you. I have turned the other cheek SO many times - that I was down to using my ass cheeks because my face was too sore. You are now on my shitlist - and you will remain there permanently.

By the way smart-ass.... I DID sell it for more than $2,250 - so you are wrong about that too. With respect to the new owner - I won't give an exact price. He can post it if he wants to. Also - Beachie is not the new owner so once again you are wrong.

P.S. Thanks to the people who came to my defense and backed up the facts. I appreciate it. Also - in case any new members see this thread - I do not normally talk like this - or get angry. On the contrary - I am a very mellow person and anybody will tell you that. However I take great pride in my reputation and worked very hard for it. I don't have much in life - but what I do have... I will defend with my last ounce of energy.

Especially when it's a cold blooded attack from a drunken psycho who has been banned twice before - yet continues to go around showing his ass to everybody.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange.com
So give me a break with all that drivel - money talks, bullshit walks.
Money does talk. Just not your money, eh?

As for me being the new owner, Nick already mentioned it was someone who had posted in this thread, and prior to you laying into my friend, I hadn't posted here.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice sale Popper. I'm in a little shock with this thread. Your reputation is top notch.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators