Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous Fabulous.com - $6.60 .com transfer promotion

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

In an effort to support the domain community, we have decided to offer $6.60 transfers of .com's for a limited time. This promotion will be valid until September 30th, 2008. Please note that customers must fund their account(s) via Wire Transfer to be eligible for the discount. Please contact Your Account Representative or [email protected] to take advantage of this special.

Also, as you may already know, in the coming months domain registries VeriSign (.com and .net), Afilias (.info), and Public Interest Registry (.org) will be raising their pricing. As a result, we will be adjusting domain registrations, renewals and transfers costs as per below:

.com - $7.30 (1-Oct-08)
.net - $5.35 (1-Oct-08)
.org - $7.25 (1-Nov-08)
.info - $7.25 (1-Nov-08)

With the price increase just 30 days away, now may be a good time to bulk renew your premium names already at Fabulous and transfer in those .com's you have registered elsewhere.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It6 would be a lot easier of we could just add a coupon code like godaddy............otherwise people are just gonna transfer their domains out with your ridiculous prices.it would cost me $50 to wire money to your account which is just plain stupid.......nice try but you gotto try harder.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike, am having lot of problems transferring domains, one of your staff told me you will going to contact me soon but I didn't get your email.

please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom