Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous Fabulous offering USB security keys and free privacy...

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting enough to warrant posting about it.

I just received an email from Fabulous announcing that starting July 1st they will be offering a USB security key to authorize sales, transfers, dns changes and pushes.

They're also offering free privacy starting July 1st as well.

I normally don't plug any services here, but I thought these were two particularly good deals.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the plug Fatbat - greatly appreciated! For those that didn't receive the email, here is a copy below:

Additional Account Security

As you will no doubt realize security on the Internet is paramount. Fabulous has always strived to be leading edge when it comes to protecting your domain assets and as part of our ongoing efforts we are implementing an additional level of account security; Introducing the Fabulous Security Key.

The Fabulous Security Key is an innovative USB device that provides additional levels of security to sensitive areas of your account. Sections of your account that can be protected by the Fabulous Security Key include:

* Sales
* Transfers
* Name Servers
* Pushes

With one touch, it sends a unique one time pass code, ensuring that these actions are only performed by the authorized holder of the Fabulous Security Key. The Fabulous Security Key is an additional authentication mechanism that is used in conjunction with your account password.

If you are interested in using the Fabulous Security Key, let your Account Manager know and they will arrange to have one shipped to you.

Whois Privacy

By popular demand, Fabulous is now offering Whois Privacy Services. Rather than your private information being displayed anytime someone does a whois lookup, domains using our Whois Privacy Service will return unique details to protect your personal information.

Every domain using our Whois Privacy Service will be given a unique identifier and all email and phone messages related to your domains will be automatically redirected to you. What's the cost to use Whois Privacy? Nothing! You can protect all your domains at no additional cost. *

The Fabulous Security Key and Whois Privacy Service will be available as of July 1. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your Account Manager or myself.

* A US$25 (plus postage/courier costs) handling fee will be charged for any physical/manual labor required. A typical example would be forwarding a domain dispute we receive to our GPO box.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very nice :)

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What does the security fob cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom