Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous Fabulous renewal.. $30?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How come Fabulous wants to charge me 29.95 to renew the domain I have with them? I was under the impression that they charged reasonable rates.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi DomainsInc,

Sounds like you have a Retail/Registration account, only Wholesale/Monetization accounts have the cheaper pricing.

Can you please send me a PM with your username and a list of your top 50 domains and I can review and look at upgrading your account.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Meridian66

- x ɐ l ǝ ɹ -
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi DomainsInc,

Sounds like you have a Retail/Registration account, only Wholesale/Monetization accounts have the cheaper pricing.
The front page at fabulous.com is advertising .com registrations for $7.30. Its seems a bit disingenuous to later hit clients with a $30 renewal fee for not having the right sort of account.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The front page at fabulous.com is advertising .com registrations for $7.30. Its seems a bit disingenuous to later hit clients with a $30 renewal fee for not having the right sort of account.

Thanks for pointing this out Meridian66. We made a change to the website early this week and the "Wholesale/monetization accounts by invite only" had been left out.

I'm having this updated now. Sorry for any confusion.

Mike
Fabulous.com

tomsa

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you please send me a PM with your username and a list of your top 50 domains and I can review and look at upgrading your account.

Hi Mike,
Do the 50 domains need to be registered at fabulous ?
Thanks.

mclovin

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out Meridian66. We made a change to the website early this week and the "Wholesale/monetization accounts by invite only" had been left out.

Lol I just spent 15 minutes looking everywhere for the "sign up" button.
So how do you get invited?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike,
Do the 50 domains need to be registered at fabulous ?
Thanks.

Hi tomsa,

No the domains don't have to be registered at Fabulous.

Lol I just spent 15 minutes looking everywhere for the "sign up" button.
So how do you get invited?

mclovin, please send me a PM with details of your portfolio or send it through to [email protected]

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Some network issues with the migs.mastercard.com.au verifier? Takes 10x the time to go through currently.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the note Acro. I've passed your comments on to the Finance/Tech guys. Hopefully I have a response soon.

Mike
Fabulous.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
NP Mike. The problem seems to be with the verifiedbyvisa etc web site, not at Fabulous. Thanks again for a great service.

Rockstar82

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this high fee for retail accounts still in place? I looked everywhere for pricing information for the retail account (bought some domains from a DNF'er) and cant find it. Shall I send you a list of my domains so you can upgrade my account?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Rockstar82,

That's correct, Retail customers are charged $29.95 for registrations, renewals and transfers for all extensions. Feel free to send me a list of domains so I can review and I will see if you are eligible to be upgraded to Wholesale pricing.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The pricing page is really confusing it looks like your regular prices are .com:$7.49 .net:$5.69 and .org:$7.39 but those are only the prices if you are transferring over 500 domains at a time? Not much of a price comparison when you are comparing your bulk sales discount price with the other registrars' regular retail prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom