Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous fabulous

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi DomainTurn.com,

I'm glad you like the new program, it only went live a few hours ago and so far the interest has been very positive.

There are lots of new tools and functionality; stay tuned for an official post with more details about the new program.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

terryhealy99

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks excellent, just looked and upgraded also.....

not sure if it's connected or not but my revenue at fabulous has rocketed over the past few days!.... all good :)

Terry

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Fabulous said:
Hi DomainTurn.com,

I'm glad you like the new program, it only went live a few hours ago and so far the interest has been very positive.

There are lots of new tools and functionality; stay tuned for an official post with more details about the new program.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com
Yep, nice job and would work so nice for .biz and .us too if you guys would get approved to register, renew and transfer those two extensions as well. You guys put thru .info, and I believe there is more demand now for .US. Love you guys, and I'd move from that stiiinking Enom in a minute if you'd get with the .US program.

teamwork

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Even without the new program I believe they are the best.

They deserve congratulations.
My pure self opinion.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Following on from the successful 4.0 Premium program, we are pleased to introduce our latest and most powerful tool-set in Fabulous 5.0

Fabulous 5.0 focuses on the following key areas:

• Domain Analytics - a comprehensive set of research and analytic tools - vital information for understanding and optimizing your portfolio

• Customization & Optimization - an unprecedented level of control over the look and feel and advertising content on your domains. Choose between graphic headers or our standard template, pick one click or two click implementations and suggest Target Keywords and Associated Offers, (not available for Gambling or Adult domains)

Examples of new graphic landers:

One-Click Implementation:
anniversaryprayer.com
celticpuppies.com
downeyapartment.com
fortwaynebanks.com
kidsfreegames.com
nevadamotorcycles.com
remodeledkitchens.com
teenagebedding.com
vintagekart.com

Two Click-Implementation:
babysgames.com

• Domain Sales - Simple to use free domain sales tools offer a fully configurable sales referral system

• Domain Management - Comprehensive domain registration and management tools including Automatic Transfer Locking, Domain Auto Renewals and Executive Lock for your premium domains.

If you are interested in exploiting the full potential of your domain portfolio try Fabulous 5.0 now.

For more information please take the 5.0 Tour or Apply for an Account now.

If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with stockdoc. .biz atleast and adding funds via paypal would probably gain all of my domain registrations.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At this stage we have no plans to add .biz and .us registrations. However, we are looking at adding the ability for customers to add funds by PayPal. Stay tuned for ore details.

Mike
Fabulous.com

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Fabulous said:
At this stage we have no plans to add .biz and .us registrations. However, we are looking at adding the ability for customers to add funds by PayPal. Stay tuned for ore details. Mike Fabulous.com
Why is that Mike, and who do I need to talk to about fixing that bad judgement call? Really, not providing .US is the biggest fault you guys have now. I'd be glad to have a crowd tell you exactly the same thing if it would help you guys see the error in your ways.

DanaTheDog Man

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is "Fabulous", and so is Mike from Fab. These new landers are awesome. I have also never seen better customer service.

bebop83

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fab has always been good to me and the upgrade is superb.
Keep up the good work.
Fabulous has always been more helpful to us compare to other parking programs.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Why is that Mike, and who do I need to talk to about fixing that bad judgement call? Really, not providing .US is the biggest fault you guys have now. I'd be glad to have a crowd tell you exactly the same thing if it would help you guys see the error in your ways.

It is something we have considered in the past; however, being an Australian company, they are a number of factors to take into account in regards to .US registrations.

Please note, registrations are not the primary focus of our business; there are a value-added service to those who use our monetization program.

It may be something we choose to offer in the future but at this stage, it is not on our priority list.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Regarding taking paypal payments, just get a paypal DEBIT card and use the Mastercard debit card number instead of your credit card. Comes right out of your paypal account. DO NOT get a paypal CREDIT card, that's just another rip off credit card.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Fabulous has high PPC because they go for good traffic (i.e Type-Ins). There aren't too many people who are typing in .us and .biz, so why would they want those domains?

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike:

Suggestion on the 1 click vs 2 click pages. Why not have a option that it alternately displays each version over time, and the system tells us which is performing bettter. This could be an "opt in" feature. I certainly would like that feature.

As I mentioned to you at the TRAFFIC show, I like solutions that are easier for me, not solutions that make me actually have to do work. :laugh:

Shaun

PS ... great meeting you (if Mike=Michael R.) and Andrew at the show, you guys were more than helpful as always.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Shaun - Thanks for your suggestion. I'll be sure to pass it onto the tech/development guys for review.

Was great catching up with you again at TRAFFIC; I hope you arrived home safely. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DanaTheDog Man said:
Fabulous is "Fabulous", and so is Mike from Fab. These new landers are awesome. I have also never seen better customer service.

Just wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators