Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous Fabulous+

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I got an email from Fabulous in regards new version parking program that will be launched the end of July.
But I cannot get much information in the notice, does anyone know further specific changes of their new version?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi gnie,

The Fab+ program incorporates many facets of the domain industry into one easy to use system, these include:

Premium monetization
Configurable Designs
Extensive Reporting
Wholesale Registration
Aftermarket Sales

The most exciting aspect of the Fabulous plus program is the Dymanic Generator. Basically the Dynamic Generator is a suite of website building tools designed to maximize the earning power of every domain across your entire portfolio.

With a number of different page structures, a range of color variations and a searchable library of over 2,500 images, there is no reason why any two parking pages will look the same. You can publish configurations direct to your domains, or save them as templates to be used at a later date.

Our sophisticated image relevancy algorithm will dynamically insert the most relevant images to display on your pages, based on the domain’s keywords and categorization. However, you will also have the ability to change images using our drag and drop tool.

Here are some examples of some landing pages we are working on:

onlineironfurniture.com
blanketpillow.com
webbasedcalendars.com
heartvalentine.com
plasticsurgeonsdoctors.com
verobeachphotographer.com
mowingbusiness.com
wholesalegoat.com

Please note they are still beta versions and are best viewed in Firefox for now.

If anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think wholesalegoat still needs a bit of work! :)

gnie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, Mike.
:)

Hi gnie,

The Fab+ program incorporates many facets of the domain industry into one easy to use system, these include:

Premium monetization
Configurable Designs
Extensive Reporting
Wholesale Registration
Aftermarket Sales

The most exciting aspect of the Fabulous plus program is the Dymanic Generator. Basically the Dynamic Generator is a suite of website building tools designed to maximize the earning power of every domain across your entire portfolio.

With a number of different page structures, a range of color variations and a searchable library of over 2,500 images, there is no reason why any two parking pages will look the same. You can publish configurations direct to your domains, or save them as templates to be used at a later date.

Our sophisticated image relevancy algorithm will dynamically insert the most relevant images to display on your pages, based on the domain’s keywords and categorization. However, you will also have the ability to change images using our drag and drop tool.

Here are some examples of some landing pages we are working on:

onlineironfurniture.com
blanketpillow.com
webbasedcalendars.com
heartvalentine.com
plasticsurgeonsdoctors.com
verobeachphotographer.com
mowingbusiness.com
wholesalegoat.com

Please note they are still beta versions and are best viewed in Firefox for now.

If anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

pleasedelete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VERY IMPORTANT:

I like the initial pages and I think they will increase the related search link CTR. HOWEVER, when a user sees the following results page is identical to the homepage, their spamdar will go off and they won't click (effectively, the CTR for ads will go down). What I'd like to see is for the results page to look different (maybe they could just show the current Fabulous Premium program results pages when someone clicks on a related search link).

Side note: mowingbusiness.com looks like it violates Google AdSense TOS because it entices clicks with pictures. I wonder if Google will let that lander fly.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your comments, greatly appreciated. We are aware of the two items you raised and these will be resolved before the Fabulous+ program is released to customers.

If anyone has any further comments/suggestions please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

gnie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it still in progress?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We expect to be releasing the new program to customers mid-August. As soon as it's ready all customers will be notified.

Sorry for the delay - it shouldn't be too much longer.

Mike
Fabulous.com

itp

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike

What will the requirements be for Fabulous+? I currently have over 350 names parked at Fabulous.

Thanks

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi itp,

If your domains are currently setup on our parking program, you will have the ability to easily transition them over to the Fab+ program.

Also, for new customers wishing to test domains with us, we are looking for commercial, keyword phrase domains with quality type-in/direct navigation traffic.

Feel free to drop me an email or PM with the domains you own and I can review for eligibility.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike -
I'm fairly new in the business, have registered 1,500+ names with Fabulous this year (shotgun approach) and your program is turning me a nice profit. You continue to set the pace, raise the bar & roll out exciting new programs. What can I say - I love Fabulous.
Thank you.

Newton

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with ck89102.

I have registered about the same amount of domains with fabulous this year and it keeps getting better. Kudos to the fabulous team.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to say thanks to all fabulous.com team for their efforts! DDN is already operational (first stages), looking forward for Fabulous+ !!!
A special thanks to my account manager Ben who is working hard to reply to A LOT OF various questions and suggestions I am sending... :)
I can confirm once more that fabulous.com is indeed fabulous... Just in one week got a few more confirmations of their integrity and honesty.

DDN is something I always missed!

Just compare the domainsales systems:
EMAILS RECEIVED BEFORE (via 'buy now' link at parking pages):
"Fabulous.com
Attention: MyName
An offer has been made to buy <domainname.com>
Offer Details
Domain:<domainname.com>
Name:John Doe
Email:johndoe@somewhere
Offering Price:$XXXX
Additional Comments:I would like to buy this domain."

EMAILS I RECEIVE NOW:
"Dear MyName,
Congratulations, your domain(s) is sold!
<domainname.com> Sale price: $XXXX USD
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,
Fabulous Aftermarket Domains"

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike,
I can't find the "for sale with links' setting any longer..has this been removed ??

jim

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,

We made some changes to the For Sale settings yesterday. I'm not sure what has happened to that particular design. I'll have to check with the tech/dev team when I'm back in the office next week.

I'll keep you posted. Have a good weekend.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,

Unfortunately this design has been removed. The domains in your account that are already using this design will remain as is, however, you are unable to use this design on any new accounts you add.

As mentioned previously, we made some changes to our For Sales settings. You can now use a text link/banner on all domains in your account, regardless of the design you select.

To do this simply click on the Sell / Buy > Account Settings link.

If you have any further questions or need assistance setting this up, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike,
it seems the "domain inquiry" link/banner is missing from quite of few of my randomly checked domains..premium program and regular.. I did a bulk update at my sell/buy account settings and domains are still missing the "inquiry" though they are listed for sale..you can PM me for a example..

jim

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,

I've just sent you a PM regarding your account settings.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Received and replied...thanks for the assistance

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom