• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Familynight.tv + 2 More....Good/Bad??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
0
Just got these in and thinking of taking the step to develop...

Familynight.tv / Thinking maybe a tv show or channel could use it to highlight its family programming so the whole family could sit together and watch the show.

Tvdinner.tv / Famous tv dinners. maybe a frozen food company could use it as a campaign for their food!

Localshows.tv / Used for any local tv station to make its site like a tv guide or similar...

Any ideas on value developed and just parked?

Thanx :)
 
.tv names really need to be developed IMHO...

These are not too bad, I like Localshows.tv, but as far as value goes I think you will have a hard time getting your reg fee back without development...
Good Luck!
 
Yea thats what I was thinkning to.....time will tell if I can find someone now to help :lol:
 
.tv names really need to be developed IMHO...

These are not too bad, I like Localshows.tv, but as far as value goes I think you will have a hard time getting your reg fee back without development...
Good Luck!

Agreed with you 100%.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom