• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FastProxy.info FOR SALE 9000+Unique visits per day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastproxy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
COMPLETELY DEVELOPED WEBSITE www.Fastproxy.info
This auction will end Sunday April 30th @ 11:00PM Forum time.

You are bidding on a completely developed website that generates 9000+ visitors per day and 300,000 hits. About 2.000.000(milion) page views a month.
Here's the link to stats: http://fastproxy.info/fastproxy5.jpg

and still growing. It generates income with Google Adsense (already installed).

It has great potential as a paid member site (example: www.proxify.com) they charge $40.00 their members (fastproxy.info gets 9000 unique visits, even if half of them become members, 4500x$40=$$$$$$,)even if you charge $20 That is Great Money potential!!!!

or as a bonus secret website for your other subscription website

or use empty space for advertisement.


What you get:

FULL Rights and Control of Domain name fastproxy.info

CD with all files, pages, scripts.(or in email if prefered)

PLUS FREE Bonus:

Collection of website building and marketing tools and books!!!($297.00 value)
 
Hi

Your other thread in "traffic section" was closed.

Please do not post the same sale in other areas of the forum.

Thanks
 
ajenson05 said:
Price range?
about $400 but would consider offers.
This site has big $$$ potential. I just don't have time to put inb.
 
You said that you are getting 9000 uniques. Is that per day or month? I don't see either one. Also, for some reason the script isn't working for me. Is it compatible with safari?
 
searchfordeal said:
what happend to after march 10th stats? april stats?
As you can see in stats(http://fastproxy.info/awstats_002.htm) which are from DataWebPro(godaddeo) on March 9th we got 8359 visits and March 10th little over 9000 (I saved stats before it was done) and I run out of bandwith, so I had to move it to the Yahoo hosting (which offers 200GB for $1 less) and I'm still with Yahoo.
Yahoo doesn't have Awstats and also it didn't work on PHP(which I didn't realize right away and didn't care for as long as the site was up and running again).
Hope this answers your questions.

MilkyLicker said:
You said that you are getting 9000 uniques. Is that per day or month? I don't see either one. Also, for some reason the script isn't working for me. Is it compatible with safari?
Before I run out of bandwith site got little over 9000 visits PER DAY.
As you can see in stats(http://fastproxy.info/awstats_002.htm) which are from DataWebPro(godaddeo) on March 9th we got 8359 visits and March 10th little over 9000 (it doesn't show because I saved stats before it was done) and I run out of bandwith, so I had to move it to the Yahoo hosting (which offers 200GB for $1 less) and I'm still with Yahoo.
I'm not sure why script is not working for you, it is PHP. I'm not sure if it is compatible with safari.
I just looked at the stats and I guess it's 22101 Uniques in month of March and 21248 in February(at the very top).
Hope this answers your questions.
 
Wheres the April stats?
 
Darwix said:
Wheres the April stats?
Like I stated when I switch to yahoo hosting stats for PHP were not working, I just fixed it other day so stats are not accurate.
I can try to get it anyway if you want.
 
where is it hosted at now? And is it going to be able to stay there?
 
hand said:
where is it hosted at now? And is it going to be able to stay there?
It is hosted at Yahoo for little under $9.00 a month (200gb bandwith). It has been there for over a month now so I don't see why it would not stay there.
 
hand said:
I get an error every time i try to use it:
Error: 61: Connection refused (URL: www.argosecurity.com)
I just tried and is not working... Let me try something.

hand said:
I get an error every time i try to use it:
Error: 61: Connection refused (URL: www.argosecurity.com)
I don't get it, I just replaced all proxy files on the server and it still don't work. It was working the other day.
My hosting plan was renewed today but I looked and it went through,.. is it Yahoo??? I hate to switch hosts if not needed.
I'll try to mess with it.
 
what was the income with 9000 uniq
 
Originally Posted by ebiz
what was the income with 9000 uniq

reply:
Anywhere from$1-$4

What generated the sales?
What type of marketing
and with whom?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom