• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Fats.info (I think I am allow two apprasial per day right?)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Can you please appraise fats.info? Google returns 16,600,000 result for fats. I think .info is a great extension for this domain since I don't assume the .com version will try to sell fats to anyone. :P Fats.tlds should be an informative website and .info is the most suitable extension. IMO.

Thanks.

Varchar
 
Good name Kawing.

low-mid X,XXX.

16.6 million google returns
48,000 google images
Google trends report.

Many uses too for saturated fats, good fats, bad fats, etc.
 
Very good name indeed...

I also agree with Rock's appraisal...

Mid XXXX minimum! to an enduser way more...


Rami
 
Thank you... We all hate to have fats, but I love to have this domain. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom