• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed fbb.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
837
Reaction score
3
using it as a female bodybuilding site now. fbb.net
 
huh, I was thinking atleast $2000-$2500 with the double BB
 
Although it's a triple premium, it's one of the rare LLL's that do not contain large google results...which is important for reseller value.

I think $1400 is fair in this market.
 
i was thinking b/c fbb.com is so popular it would help, guess not
 
I like low to mid x,xxx end user. Maybe more...
 
I agree, Nova I think it has great end user use
 
~ 1500 reseller IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom