• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Feature.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualT

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
19
please appraise Feature.org

Thanks
 
I like it, but find it difficult to put a value on. Perhaps mid $xxx?
 
thanks packeted, anyone else?
 
everybody thinks it's worth a 3-digit? I'd say at least low $x,xxx
 
Personally I'd prefer "features" but when used as a verb, "feature" has movie/media etc. connotations.

I would say that given then fact that it's a common word it has enough reselling potential to attribute it a street value of four figures.
 
It's a great word, although not ideally suited to the extension it's still premium. The problem is I see excellent .org's changing hands for low $xx, one example would be authored.org which I just picked up for $35, not as good as feature.org but not a million miles off (IMHO anyway). So yeah I'd say mid $xxx and potentially more if you can find a suitable end user.
 
Packeted, I've been picking those gems since the days of Yore :D I can still recall buying Gravity.org for $105 and reselling it for $2,250

BTW when will you point registered.org to your portfolio instead of a Wordpress page?
 
Nice mark-up there Acro! I think lots of .org's are hugely undervalued, and there are some great buys to be had. I agree, I need to sort out registered.org, will do soon so watch that space!
 
Registered.org is another 4-figure gem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom