• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FengShui.tw

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn....
I'd like to reg FengShui.tw..
but you're quicker than me.
 
It's indeed a great domain especially for Taiwan.
I've considered lots of domains like this before but it is hard to evaluate. There are too many variation of fengshui to have a good sale.
FengShui FungSui FengSui FongSui etc. And stuffs like Flying Star Fengshui, 8 element charts.
Since yours is a very broad term and general. It might get some good traffic.
 
bebop83 said:
It's indeed a great domain especially for Taiwan.
I've considered lots of domains like this before but it is hard to evaluate. There are too many variation of fengshui to have a good sale.
FengShui FungSui FengSui FongSui etc. And stuffs like Flying Star Fengshui, 8 element charts.
Since yours is a very broad term and general. It might get some good traffic.

This is because the original Chinese Kanji characters have many transliterations, the only unique original of this is:

風水

Taiwanese Overture recorded 24244 searches on these characters last month.

By comparison Feng Shui did 824 searches in Taiwan.

Ok, the search term Feng Shui is much more popular in America with 100,567 searches, but who amongst those is going to use the TW extension?

Best of Luck
Dave Wrixon
 
I just asked 2 of my taiwanese friends and it seems to be the right spelling. However, they said they would not write it in latin characters... So I would say the domain would still need to be marketed before it gets visits. Do you receive some visits at the moment ?
 
Fredo said:
I just asked 2 of my taiwanese friends and it seems to be the right spelling. However, they said they would not write it in latin characters... So I would say the domain would still need to be marketed before it gets visits. Do you receive some visits at the moment ?

Yes, frankly the only place that latin characters are still widely used is in domain names, but watch this space!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
fengshui ...
soga...it is "風水"...
just think ..."蕃薯"??=.=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom