• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Few nice brandable just wondering what others think. Ponni.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
I just reg. few

Bludy.com
Brele.com
eKoop.com

eNomU.com
Moovv.com
Nauko.com
Ponni.com
Ubibu.com


I highlighted the ones that i like what you guys think..
PS. let me know if any of them mean anything in a different language :)

I am planing to keep them for an end user someone who will develop them and use them as a brand name. What you think I could get for short domains like these>?

Cheers
 
I like the ones you have highlighted but bludy.com is my top pick of the bunch. good luck with them.
 
thanks anyone else?
 
i like eKoop- koop seems to be a strong keyword- near 60 million google pages! it also has an overture of 7000! nice one there :-)
 
Thanks smash anyone else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom