• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale FF.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Taking Offers...
BIN $22k

Bank wire or Sedo Escrow only. Registered at Enom through 2010.
 
Last edited:
Top offer is now $10,000 from bdjuf. Link to offer can be provided by pm.
 
...
 
Last edited:
I really wasn't intending on selling this so cheap, but...

I've been given a very good deal to purchase a bulk LLLL.com portfolio, so I'm going to offer FF.ca for exactly what I paid for it -- $14000.

I won't take less, so please don't bother asking. That's by far the cheapest premium repeat letter LL.ca on the market right now.

Payment methods are still Sedo escrow or bank wire. I'll consider allowing Escrow.com if you have a very good reputation on DNF. I've spent about $50k on DNF this year, despite my low iTrader and would be happy to give references to anyone who doesn't know me and would like to save $500+ on Escrow costs (buyer pays fees).
 
LL.ca's are a great investment and I think both of you will make out very well with your LL.ca collections :)

I really didn't want to sell this so cheap, but helping out a friend in need of cash + getting myself a very good deal on LLLL.coms at the same time. A win-win for both parties :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom