• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FHF.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the current owner but I am in the middle of an auction for it (ends in less than an hour). The current high bidder is at $1300.00

Not sure if I should even go above that.
 
I have to apologize -

I just read the statement about having to own the domain for the appraisals area. My bad.

Sorry guys.
 
1100 would be the right price
 
If you keep it for couple years it might go over the price.
 
$800-$1500.
I love it because there are two same letter 'f'
 
1.5K the most. Nice combination, go and grab it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom