Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Fiber3d.com No Reserve $1 Min Bid @ Flippa

Retoddesq

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NO RESERVE $1 AUCTION CURRENTLY UNDERWAY AT FLIPPA

Domain: Fiber3D.com
Min Bid: $1
Reserve: n/a
Direct Link: Link
Auction Ends: Friday 3/20/2015 at 10:14 PST (US)

A very nice short 2-keyword DOT COM domain that has several different possible uses in multiple fast-growing industries working with state-of-the-art technology.

3D Prnting
is likely the most lucrative industry in which this domain finds relevance. A quick read up on 3D printing will likely uncover a discussion or two regarding the use of Carbon Fiber as a key component of certain 3D printing methods; one that will no doubt become more relevant as the technology becomes more common place. Even so, there are already a number of companies working with 3d Printing and carbon fiber and who would presently make for possible end users with interest for this domain name to market their business or product(s). As this niche of the tech industry expands,, however, so will the number of potential end users. It is highly likely that this short and sweet domain name with strong relevant keywords will be in high demand in the not too distant future, making this domain an absolute steal right now.

Fiber Optic Cable is another sector of the tech industry where this domain name finds relevance. Fiber Optic technology is replacing traditional cable across the globe and as 3D technology has come back under the limelight; a marriage of the two only seams logical.

A 3rd possible use belongs to a somewhat odd thing I came across as I did my research into this domain, and that's 3d Fiber Mascara or eye lashes; I'll let you do more research on that, but it's apparently a pretty big thing in the world of mascara right now with a seemingly never-ending number of possible end users in that niche of make-up manufacturing.

At the potential low price that this Auction could allow this domain name to be sold for; it's no doubt a great deal for a 7 letter/number (2 short and strong keywords), tech-related domain that has relevance in no less than 3 distinct industries, all of which center around state-of-the-art technology that is only in its infancy at the present time.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators