• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FIFASite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keral_Patel

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
758
Reaction score
9
As the fifa event is coming nearer the hits are incresing on this domain name.

Grab it now so you have time to develop it as you like it before the event.

Accepting offers on it.

One more thing It is developed right now http://www.fifasite.com

Why to buy fifaxxxx .coms with years in it. When you can have a similar 8 character domain and can be used everytime no matter what the year is.
 
Man I already have an offer of $100 and $250 from in PMs.
 
the highest offer is $190 right now. anyone else?
 
And one more thing It has a PR of 2 right now.
 
Wow. Good Job.

I love futbol and i was always loking for domains for soccer or futbol or w.e i could find and never found any really good ones.

Too deep for my pockets though.

GL.
 
K the first one to give me $150 USD's gets it. Bcause I cannot handle the domain when the event is started. I will wathc football instead of updating my site. :D
 
netdevil said:
Man I already have an offer of $100 and $250 from in PMs.
the highest offer is $190 right now. anyone else?
K the first one to give me $150 USD's gets it. Bcause I cannot handle the domain when the event is started. I will wathc football instead of updating my site. :D

What ever happened to your highest offers of $190 & $250?
 
That is the problem. I have had a yahoo account [email protected]

Now yahoo deactivated that account. I don;t know why.

And the guy who was talking to me on yahoo messenger is no where to be found. I tried some combinations for his username but no replies.
 
Thanks Payments recieved. I am pushing the domain right now and will shift the website as soon as you give me your server's access.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom