Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Finally, a Decent Domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainforsale

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please give an appraisal of the premium law domain name Jurors.com. Thank you.

Domain summit 2024

above average name but still hard to find a use for a name like this, maybe $100 in my view as I really can't imagine who would use it.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is only one Jurors.com in the world, and you own it! Should fetch at least $10k from any legal site, just for traffic.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$10k?

Jurors.com was on sale @ perfectname.com for $250. And for good reason.

I don't see the commercial value in this domain; a law firm won't buy it.

Originally posted by domaindirk
There is only one Jurors.com in the world, and you own it! Should fetch at least $10k from any legal site, just for traffic.

Theres only one of every domain dirk, i can't see anyone buying the domain for traffic (only 387 on overture for both).

I could imagine someone making an information portal for jurors with it, but thats not an overly commercial marketplace to tap. $500-$2k if you get someone approaching you, $50-$250 if you do an ebay with it.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domaindirk

DomainDirk ... I would say it's traffic is just about nil. This would be a tough name to make money with. WHY would anybody type jurors.com into a browser? Just another name that is short, a dot com, and not worth much.

G

gbrott

you could sell it to someone who does jury consulting (although there aren't a whole lot of them, and I doubt they'd want to brand themselves jurors.com)

T

telugu

Sorry can't see any significant value.Jury.com might be good but this one not sure!!

Originally posted by gbrott
you could sell it to someone who does jury consulting (although there aren't a whole lot of them, and I doubt they'd want to brand themselves jurors.com)

That's actually a really good idea. Jury consultancy is big bucks...often used in high-profile trial cases.

At Yahoo, there's one paid ad and two site matches, and plenty of web-page matches. Type in "Jury Consultant" at Overture, and you'll also get a lot returns on professional consultants.

Call the jury consultant firms or send them a nicely worded email (don't mention price right away), and see if they're interested. Sell them on the fact that it's a top-tier name for their industry (truth).

Keep in mind that these people are paid to help selec the right jurors. That's almost as good a key word as "jury."

Good Luck
Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators