Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Finance, credit, loan dictionary domain: Cosign.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8names

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cosign.net

Registration Information
Expires:October 19, 2012
Registrar:GoDaddy

Search, Traffic and Revenue Statistics
Google Broad Global Monthly Searches:40500
Google Broad Local (US) Monthly Searches:33100
Google Exact Global Monthly Searches:4400
Google Exact Local (US) Monthly Searches:2400
Average CPC:$3.83
# of Google results for "cosign": 1,590,000
.com, .co, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .mobi, .me registered?Yes
.com active?:No
Current # of cosign.net pages indexed by Google:836
Google PageRank:0
Current Monthly traffic:~10
Current Monthly revenue:$0

Other

I am looking for minimally $xxx offers. This domain is also for sale at the BIN price of $1250 at Sedo, GoDaddy and Afternic.

Note: Cosign.net has been running a Protrada minisite for the last 4 months, although it has not gotten much traction as the traffic numbers above reflect. This sale is for the domain name only. It does not include the mini site or the content from the mini site.

I accept PayPal (buyer must pay before transfer), Escrow.com or Sedo Escrow. I can transfer this name to any registrar, although for obvious reasons it will be quicker and less complicated to push it to another GoDaddy account.

Please PM your offers or post them below. Any questions regarding the domain and this sale should be PM'd directly to me.

Thanks for looking.

Domain summit 2024

gr8names

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$125 by PayPal MassPay offer received via PM

I may not have been entirely clear in the post above, but I am motivated to sell this name. Unless somebody picks it up at one of the domain aftermarket entities listed above for the BIN price, I will be letting it go on here to the person making the highest offer. Depending on the interest level, I don't expect this sale to last more than 3 or 4 more days.

gr8names

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Highest offer still stands at $150. I'm going to give this until 3PM EST Saturday, March 10th at which point the best offer gets it.

Any other takers?

Clarification: Although I've set a deadline for taking offers, this is not an auction so there will be no sniping. Once the deadline has passed everyone that's made an offer will have an opportunity to go higher if they choose.

Last edited:

gr8names

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As per the last post, I am taking offers through 3PM EST this afternoon. The current higher offer is $150.

And to reiterate, I am not treating this as an auction. I won't accept offers from new people after 3, but everyone that's made an offer will have a chance to increases theirs if they want after the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators