Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Financial Portfolio Names for Sale includes etfsoftware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is something to think about. There are 456,976 possible 4 letter combinations in the English dictionary. Those of them that have a name and make since will stand the test of time. The ones that do not will need a business to support their potential.

Good thing that is what I primarily look for ;)

But even then, the bad ones I have had have sold for surprising amounts.

Domain summit 2024

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, mine are generics. So, you are on the wrong board.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, mine are generics. So, you are on the wrong board.

Oh I buy generics, don't get me wrong, but wouldn't touch these with a 10 foot pole ;)

If you are honestly looking to sell these, drop your prices 99% and contact end users, it is honestly your only hope and even than, I am not sure they would be interested in spending the 1% of your current pricing.

Think realistically... Now I know you know, you would never pay close to these prices to these domains if you didn't own them. We all know you would pay $10 for them, that is obvious, but I guarantee you probably wouldn't even pay $20.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zurc,

The facts are the facts. These are money producing investment domains with a history of producing X, XXX amount of revenue per month. A buyer would need to build sites to create more value. But, the value is there. It is expensive to build in the space. But, the potential upside is there. You get what you put into it. If you have the budget, time, investment knowledge, and the ability to build in the space, investment generics are the way to go. If you have none of the above, you should not have to worry about it. You should stick to your game.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zurc,

The facts are the facts. These are money producing investment domains with a history of producing X, XXX amount of revenue per month. A buyer would need to build sites to create more value. But, the value is there. It is expensive to build in the space. But, the potential upside is there. You get what you put into it. If you have the budget, time, investment knowledge, and the ability to build in the space, investment generics are the way to go. If you have none of the above, you should not have to worry about it. You should stick to your game.

But.... You cannot provide any legitimacy to these claims. Where are the screen shots of legitimate proof of revenue and traffic? There is none. Most of these domains barely rank on Alexa and none have a better rank then 25,000,000 ~ Now they are all pointed to one site, so how does each individual domain make x,xxx a month?

Sorry, but all I can assume here is that you are a liar and scheming fool. You post comparison sales for domains that are not even relevant, you post PPC findings for single words when your domains contain 3-4 of them. You provide search results for single words, when your domains have 3-4 words in them.

Your sales technique is not only just one big angle shoot, but totally farce.

Re-think your game plan before you ruin your reputation before you even have one.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zurc,

Those are revenue figures when I had sites on the domains. Yes, I took down the sites and am now redirecting the domains. If you read the initial post, it clearly states the domains are being redirected. Stay off my board.

Grand Cross

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haven't sell anything on this forum yet but to many on namepros (with the same username) and by experience. Post real screenshoots of the parking/adsense or any affiliate program. Lot of people (including me) don't believe on words we need proof without any proof your words are useless. Still remember when i sold my first domain which was my old site for 4370$, (alexa: 120,000, PR5, generic) nobody was paying attention to it until someone came asking for the stats, i post them and then got several offers via PM at once.

Regards...

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Devil Dog,

It is because you are focused on names like morelyfund.com. A real fund name would be coveredcallfund.com. You need to know the subject matter before you know what to buy.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Grand Cross,

Yes, real offers will get all of the information needed to make the decision before purchasing.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Grand Cross,

Yes, real offers will get all of the information needed to make the decision before purchasing.

You won't ever receive a offer though :/ Figured you would of realized this by now, no one is going to deal with someone who obviously has no idea what they are talking about and has expectations beyond your wildest dreams. Then on top, doesn't want to provide and legitimate proof of traffic or revenue.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zurc,

Stay in this forum. This is more your style. You can get some deals in your price range.

http://www.dnforum.com/f529/

Maybe you can convince people that random scrambled letters are actually words.

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:flypig:

Maybe when this happens you'll actually receive an offer. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators