Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Financial Portfolio Names for Sale includes etfsoftware.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, all prices are negotiable.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You direct people to this thread? Do you really think that helps you?

Btw, your stats are incredibly insufficient and they do not help your claims

Swift appraisal aye? Have you bothered to check out NameBoy?

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
smokin crack

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
<--- Smokin weed :smokin:

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Yes, we know you must of caught the flus. [/FONT] Anyone else have flus symptoms? All of the doctors I know sell flu medication.

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am going to go out on a limb here and say... Flus is plural for Flu. There is the Seasonal Flu, Swine Flu, Bird Flu and several others. There is also 1.3 million EXACT google search results for "Flus". Flus.com also happens to be a great, pronounceable llll.com that targets a HUGE market. While on the other hand, your domains target a VERY niche category that maybe person, othan than your self will have interest in. You use swiftappraisals to price your domains and you think that actually means something.

Almost everyone who has seen your threads have tried to help you in some way, but you are much too ignorant to accept any of this help and realize you are going in a incredibly wrong direction in this industry. We all have tools, resources, etc. to debunk all of your claims and pricing. There is no reason for you to keep trying unless your goal is to never sell a domain and never to become successful in this business.

Put your ego to aside and maybe you will learn something.

Goodluck

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flus

There are billions and trillions of Dollars invested globally in various sectors. That does sound like a niche product to me.

Only other sellers trying to pawn their crap, which is a four letter domain, name off as a real word seem to be having a problem.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You really are clueless man :/

Put your names up against Focus', then compare ACTUAL sales & revenue with his names...

Not going to bother with you, obviously way too hard headed to accept any criticism, constructive or not. Truth hurts your ego too bad.

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This guy probably started "domain business" few months ago. Weird that after few months he still thinks that above mentioned domains worth more then he paid for them. But what know, and I am 99% sure, they worth less then what OP paid for them. Close to 0.

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And yes, you should really read what people are trying to tell you. They are not trying to rip you off, they are just trying to explain that your methods are wrong. Nobody is mad to pay insane prices in more then xxx+ for any of your domains.

Just put a bit more research in what you doing.

You DO NOT know this business better then any of the above posted commentators.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Valeria,

When a real offer comes to the table, real information will be shared with the buyer.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried to offer $1 for all your names on ebay, but it seems your not accepting anything under $400,000 for all 22 names :lol:

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Zurc,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You actually think asset sales are a competition in this forum. Stay off my board. You can continue to make up words and sell them as real words. Yes, four letter pronounced words have brand potential. But, they are not worth crap without a business. [/FONT]

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Zurc,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You actually think asset sales are a competition in this forum. Stay off my board. You can continue to make up words and sell them as real words. Yes, four letter pronounced words have brand potential. But, they are not worth crap without a business. [/FONT]

My worst llll.com will sell more than your entire portfolio. Take the criticism constructively, you might learn a thing or two. I was once in your boat, purchased about 100 domains when I first started and thought they were amazing til I got advice from people on NP and here on Dnforum. Woke up to reality real quick.

Maybe you can do the same once your put your ego to aside.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]That is good. I am still asleep. Take a hike. [/FONT]

bgmv

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude, you're a joke and your domains are worth nothing.

Mark my words: YOU WILL NEVER SELL ANY OF THESE DOMAINS

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will always take your opinion into consideration. You will wake up one day to find out most 4 letter words that do not mean crap today will not mean crap 10 years from now.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will always take your opinion into consideration. You will wake up one day to find out most 4 letter words that do not mean crap today will not mean crap 10 years from now.

Yet I am able to sell them for $200, $500, $1000+ while you are still sitting around with 30 character hand regs that haven't produced traffic / revenue / sales. :/

I would be surprised to see that you sold any of those domains for reg fee or more.

investors

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is something to think about. There are 456,976 possible 4 letter combinations in the English dictionary. Those of them that have a name and make since will stand the test of time. The ones that do not will need a business to support their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators