Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Find a buyer for Bookmark.com, get 1%

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylercruz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm offering 10% to anyone that ends up referring somebody to me who ends up buying Bookmark.com. You will receive 10% of my cut, which is 10% of the final sale. Thus you will receive 1% of the final sale price. We are asking around the $300k range so that'd be $3000.

Payment would be via Bank Wire.

You don't have to do any talking, simply have them e-mail me at tylercruz@gmail.com.

Here's sone more info:

------------------

Domain Name: Bookmark.com

Registrar: NetworkSolutions

Price: $325,000 OBO

I am brokering the premium domain Bookmark.com (BOOKMARK.COM).

My client and I are currently entertaining offers, however please note that we are looking for serious offers only.

I have a 6-page PDF file containing detailed information for any interested parties. It contains important information such as traffic and demographics, and can be sent upon request.

You can contact me at tylercruz@gmail.com

Domain summit 2024

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI : 10% out of 300 000 = 30 000

FYI 10% out of 10% of 300 000 = 3 000.
But the thread's subject is misleading, I would say intentionaly. Much less people would click if it would be "get 1%"

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would do it for 10% on overall cut.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, thats lame, sorry to tell you, but why should one broker, broker for another broker whos brokering the domain.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so that he can earn 9% without doing anything? and thats $27,000 , mind you. :hand:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, thats lame, sorry to tell you, but why should one broker, broker for another broker whos brokering the domain.

Actually thats not so unusuall, at least in real estate, but the cut is much higher...

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, the second broker is doing relatively nothing, except for finding the potential buyer. Not dealing with escrow-payment transfers, any contracts, bargening, etc.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, the second broker is doing relatively nothing, except for finding the potential buyer. Not dealing with escrow-payment transfers, any contracts, bargening, etc.

I'm sorry but that doesn't make sense.

Anyone in any sort of transaction based business knows that finding a truly interested lead is what matters.

After that, negotiation, and the actual transaction are so easy even an amateur could figure it out.

Finding the person with a strong interest to buy is always what matters. Being rewarded 1/10th of the original broker's share for doing 99% of the work that matters is probably not very enticing to most brokers.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how about i get 9% and i do the difficult job of handling the tranfer, escrow process etc and you do the easy job of finding the buyer :)

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny thread, even for me as new member, couldn't stop laughing about "the second broker is doing relatively nothing, except for finding the potential buyer", you made my day!!!
why? remember, you can find a few other brokers, who will broker the domain for you,and you will broker for the thread starter and so on and so forth

sellingonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok Daniel, so you say from the 1% he is offering, somebody should start searching another broker to give commission then? what would he get? 0,1%? ... and my laughing was especially because he said "jsut finding the buyer", if you can't find this funny, well... I do :D (as if finding the buyer isn't what it is all about...)

loscocco

is out kiteboarding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ill offer someone 1% if the refer a buyer to me who i can refer to the OP who can refer them to the broker who inturn refers them to the owner.. that means youll end up with $300
haha

IIM8

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe the "term" he is canvassing for is "introducer".

Introducers need to be paid on final negotiation/deal agreement/deposit though, not the last person on the payroll.

If that is the case, I would suggest a min, 10k cut to really incentivize this channel effectively for the hunter and gatherer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom