Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Find Local Twitter Users - Custom Coded - Unique Design - twocals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Completely unique and beautiful twitter application. The app is called twocals based on the words twitter and locals.

I developed this site a couple years ago but never promoted it. I didn't build any backlinks to it or promote it via social media. It just kind of fell on the back burner.

MUST SEE: http://twocals.com
Includes twitter account with custom twitter background design.

This is an incredible opportunity to capitalize on all my hard work. All code is written completely from scratch by me.

What the app does

Shows local twitter users, tweets, and trends based on the location the users are searching for. The app doesn't just pull from whatever people put in their location field. It is based on their actual twitter location data. So if they put "Hotlanta Baby" in their location field but they are actually posting from Atlanta GA the app will show their coordinates there.

Why Users Like It.

People can use it to find local hot girls and guys tweeting or check the site to quickly see what people are tweeting about in any local area if something happening. Like if there is a major concert or weather event going on locally they can immediately see what people are saying about it without all the noise of the regular twitter site.

An easy way to promote it?

Post on social networks like reddit or Facebook with a link to a local area that's affected by a national news event. For example, when a natural disaster strikes you can post a link to twocals to show live tweets from where it's happening.

For example, Newtown Connecticut is getting back to normal.

Important Points:

• The app has already applied and been accepted for white-listing by twitter (15,000 queries per hour).
  • Imagine the ads potential. You can show targeted dating ads to people already looking for a local date.
  • SEO: I've set the site up so that all the state/city pages are indexable because they are linked to from the home page.
  • Completely custom coded by me. Unique, professional site design and logo.

Looking for $x,xxx offers for a custom PHP site with a brandable domain, and a unique concept with a lot of potential.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is still available.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last bump. Will probably list this elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom