• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FindWebDev.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewRy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
And thoughts on this domain? I am thinking about developing into a site to find jobs online such as scriptlance.com.

(Find Web Development/Developers)

This domain is a PR2.
 
Does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking to hopefully sell and I could use an estimate. :P
 
PR2? the domain has a blacklist status prob. because of spam.. name value is close to $0 in my opinion..
 
Wait, I just regg'ed this name a few days ago, how would it get blacklisted already? And I haven't used it at all... Most of the spam comes from dates where it wasn't registered...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom