• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale FindYourWeddingDress.com - $1000 obo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FollowSteph.com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm offering the domain FindYourWeddingDress.com, which includes the fully developed website (software/code), as well as the data, for $1000 obo.

The site has been up for about 2 years and is indexed at the top of Google for many dresses. As well all articles on the website are unique.

The unique visitors is doubling every 6 months with absolutely no marketing effort (now about 2000 unique visitors a month). This is actually the reason I'm selling the domain, and everything included, I just don't have the time to build the website. I'm already too over-stretched.

$1000 is the absolutely minimum bid because the site continues to double every 6 months with no additional effort. As well I've already spent more than that initially building it.

Think of the potential growth it could have with a little effort!! Especially since the summer is coming!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom