• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fire sale: domain w/ 1,372 Overture results with extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

lux

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
RAP-LYRICS.COM

Please post or PM offers in the $XXX range.

Overture (US) Suggestion tool result for rap-lyrics.com

1372 rap lyrics.com
51 hip hop lyrics.com rap
41 hit lyrics.com rap
27 lyrics.com rap

Overture (US) Suggestion tool result for rap lyrics

102391 rap lyric
3203 hip hop rap lyric
2969 freestyle lyric rap
2639 lyric to rap song
2310 b lyric r rap
2099 rap music lyric
1692 battle lyric rap
1435 new rap lyric

Sorry, I have no stats. The domain was acquired last week and has 1 year registration left.
 
Update:

Current highest offer: $200

I also have a couple offers which include a domain + cash.

I will be reviewing offers until Midnight EST, at which time I will sell to the highest bidder or most attractive offer.
 
are those really for that domain or for lyrics.com? Just need to be sure incase I am bidding
 
It is my understanding that the overture results are not reliable when a "-" (dash) is involved within the domain name and queried at Overture with the extension.

If I am mistaken please correct me.
 
nitronet,

That has not been my experience. I own a domain, anime-wallpaper.com, which gets 75-100 hits a day, and the overture reflects that.

Overture (US) Suggestion tool result for anime-wallpaper.com

833 anime wallpaper.com

However, I could be wrong. Which is why I am selling at a mid to low $xxx price. If I had time for the nameservers to update and check stats, I would, but I need the funds quickly for another project. Please do not bid if you're concerned about overture's reliabilty. RAP-LYRICS.COM is an excellent domain name, regardless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom