• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FirefoxBrowser(.net) BIN Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
336
Reaction score
13
I decided to sell FirefoxBrowser(.net) , that is currently parked with WhyPark and here is the traffic graphic (none are my own visits).

firefoxbrowser.jpg


Created in 2004!

Bin = $950

Make your offer.

Advertising for this phrase at Adwords costs more than this per month! So if your idea is SEO having an exact match domain will help you, it doesn't matter that it's a .net

Some people have been contacting me about the Whypark's graph. It means that 1 visit everyday since August 14th, except 4 days with 2 visits, 1 day with 3 visits, and 1 day with 4 visits.

Revenue has been almost negligible, no good related advertisers on this topic.

Do you want to try any development? Parking won't do a thing, I tested it, it isn't 1 or 2 visitors a day that will pay anything really, only good development for a browser related product. At least until Firefox releases a good affiliate program, that is what I'm hoping for.
 
Last edited:
this has nowhere near the traffic required for this section (30/day?). Just about every domain I ever owned get this number of visitors.
 
Ah, I read the rule as "For No screenshots if less than 30 visitors per day", didn't noticed the slash. No problem, thread can be moved or deleted.

Almost all your parked domains have 30 unique visitors a day for a long period? I have 3000 domains, and I've sold domains for $xx,xxx and very few of mine have that. I have developed sites with hundreds and some with thousands a day, but not many parked domains with that kind of traffic.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom