• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FirestormPC.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rwu

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
FireStormPC.com

PR 4, Predicted PR4, 438 relavent backlinks (gaming pc's)

Was a gaming PC retailer at one point.
http://www.iwebtool.com/www.firestormpc.com


Thanks for your time and feedback.

Forgot to add - average of 650 uniq's a month for the past 12 months, per NameDrive.
 
difficult to value..

mid $xxx
 
3 word domain
i would say high xx
 
Its a pr4 so i'd have to say around mid xxx
 
$250-$500 if some of those uniques are clicking...depends too on the quality of the links
 
Hmm... it's quite a nice domain, however I'd say low-mid $xxx because I don't think it's too marketable or memorable, however I may be wrong - considering the PR4 and multiple back-links etc. Nice name anywhoo!
 
For a PR4 site with 400+ backlinks, I would say low to mid $xxx.
If it was not three word domain the price would have been more.
I woud suggest you to develop it and use or sell later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom