• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed First.co.in

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wot said:
I just wanted to be first so I got these as well: :rolleyes:

1st.co.in

No1.co.in
waste of $8, considering what is still available
IMHO ,they will get zero traffic and noone will buy them
Have a look at .net.in
Same price to reg and first.net.in is available
 
JOEMART said:
waste of $8, considering what is still available
IMHO ,they will get zero traffic and noone will buy them
Have a look at .net.in
Same price to reg and first.net.in is available



Thanks for your opinion, glad I did not listen to you before I bought .

What is still available is what people do not want.

I have just sold ( pending escrow) my first .co.in for $2,500 , I have had two other offers on .co.in names.

My traffic from my .co.in /.in names is in excess of 7,000 hits per day , that is average per day over the last week- not bad for zero traffic names :evil:
 
Wot said:
Thanks for your opinion, glad I did not listen to you before I bought .

What is still available is what people do not want.

I have just sold ( pending escrow) my first .co.in for $2,500 , I have had two other offers on .co.in names.

My traffic from my .co.in /.in names is in excess of 7,000 hits per day , that is average per day over the last week- not bad for zero traffic names :evil:
You asked for an appraisal of 2 specific names by posting those 2 names in the appraisal section.
Your gratitude for my appraisal of those 2 names is appreciated.
 
JOEMART said:
You asked for an appraisal of 2 specific names by posting those 2 names in the appraisal section.
Your gratitude for my appraisal of those 2 names is appreciated.

You are correct. (I am an old cranky wrinkly old Brit and kick dogs and ankle biters!)

I just love oz. :approve:

Have a good day
 
Wot, man you are getting 7k hits on an .co.in site? That is nuts.
 
acronym007 said:
Wot, man you are getting 7k hits on an .co.in site? That is nuts.
Wot has quality .co.in .
He has one of the wonders of the world
 
Share some please wot? Please =p, just tell us what they are
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom