• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FirstPresidentToBeSentToFederalPrison.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeconnect2000

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
FirstPresidentToBeSentToFederalPrison.com

Gotta Love this one...hehehe...having a little fun and, maybe...just maybe...I will get lucky...we can only hope...

OK..this is being sent to the Political Section so let the controversy begin...
 
Hoping the name is Bush....:-)

Simply prognosticating

Well this is a trash name. Not for the meaning but because of the length.

Much better names out there; one right of the top of my head.

PrisonBush.com - at least if he doesn't go to prison there is an alternative you can use this name for. :lol:
 
$0
A: it will never happen
B: too long
C: you forgot "a" in FirstPresidentToBeSentTo(here)FederalPrison.com
 
Well this is a trash name. Not for the meaning but because of the length.

Much better names out there; one right of the top of my head.

PrisonBush.com - at least if he doesn't go to prison there is an alternative you can use this name for. :lol:

I know it is a trash name...it was done tongue in cheek...just hoping the idiot does go to prison...and if he does...then who knows...

$0
A: it will never happen
B: too long
C: you forgot "a" in FirstPresidentToBeSentTo(here)FederalPrison.com

Picky...picky...picky...:lol:
 
just like a democrat break all the rules

putting up a domain name that has no value.

a waste of 6 bucks like all the wasted times the democrats had to stop

the terror before it hit america. You should be arrested by the domain name

police. Your domain name is worth zero. You have no google and don't go past

overture.
 
just like a democrat break all the rules

putting up a domain name that has no value.

a waste of 6 bucks like all the wasted times the democrats had to stop

the terror before it hit america. You should be arrested by the domain name

police. Your domain name is worth zero. You have no google and don't go past

overture.

:painkiller:
 
Dont see any value, should be moved to politics section

Even if bush or another president went to prison those keywords would not even hit the search bar in google, presidentinprison.com and presidentinjail.com still available, If a president went to jail and you wanted more info what would you typein the browser.
 
The intent to post this appraisal was to stir controversy without rebuttal, a clear act of a coward.

Appraisal: Less than reg fee.
 
Well look who got the forum name they wanted! Congrats :)

Oh yeah.. my appraisal. Hmm. The domain is rather longwinded, and LF says its worth $20. I am thinking that this one has an audience and has its enemies so its worth a little more than reg fee as it could indeed be used/developed. My appraisal is $25 on a good day, but a domain is always worth what the maximum someone is willing to pay for it.

CCD
 
I put the value at 10 years for the one who registered it!!! LOL
 
HAHAHA, this domain would have more value after 15-20 years. Mainly because there will be no more short domains available to register.
 
I like it much better than many I've seen here and it makes more sense while sending a clear message. I would like to see a developed website with all the reasons listed to send Bush to prison. It would be a big site with several pages and could be a big money maker with the right advertising. There would be a lot of people interested in it that would result in a lot of traffic. Please develop it....I'll be a daily customer!
 

Just trying to help the person out. Always have a backup plan.

I'm sticking by:
PrisonBush.com Just think of the applications! lol. Currently we've Paris going to Jail. So in the meantime, name won't be wasted just sitting there.
 
The intent to post this appraisal was to stir controversy without rebuttal, a clear act of a coward.

Appraisal: Less than reg fee.

Geez...you again...you are like a bad cold that won't go away...

I like it much better than many I've seen here and it makes more sense while sending a clear message. I would like to see a developed website with all the reasons listed to send Bush to prison. It would be a big site with several pages and could be a big money maker with the right advertising. There would be a lot of people interested in it that would result in a lot of traffic. Please develop it....I'll be a daily customer!

Finally someone with half a brain...thank you...I think I will...
 
I'm giving you an A for effort. While it may not be worth anything to domain investors, people would probably get a good chuckle from the domain. Develop it, add some content. Use H2FC's suggest.
 
the domain make sense. Its value a laugh .


Nump
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom