• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed flirk.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotpool

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
SEDO DOMAIN STATISTICS:
Unique Visitors per month*: 3,094

Any thoughts?
 
pardon my ignorance what is a flirk?
 
i'm assuming a typo for a popular photo related site?
bestofbest, is this correct?
 
revenue for 12 month.
 
Agreed. A domain name like this will only be valuable with revenue since it has no monetary value.
 
Flickr and Flirk are kinda similar. I'm assuming it's a typo, like someone else stated.
 
Thanks - I was guessing the traffic was coming from a typo with flickr... I was not sure... I had an offer in the $2,000.

I'll keep it parked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom