Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Flzq.com - LLLL.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gptpark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Flzq.com domainsystems.com 2008-12-02

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:popcorn: all eyes on gptpark

digitorum

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting a MOD reply me about that SCAM that tooked place here.

gptpark told me his account was hacked, can a MOD confirm ?

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no way that we can confirm the account is hacked.

If the member believes that his/her account is hacked then they need to contact us via email to:
[email protected] and provide all the details so we can verify and reset the account.

Thanks,
John

digitorum

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is DNforum.com a place opened to scammers ? Because no one from the Staff investigated on this. You wait for a complaint to be filled ?

digitorum

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gptpark says to me: "I'm not a scammer, my account was hacked."

The STAFF here isn't investigating, so basically DNFORUM.com is saying i can trust him ? And he can continue to make deals ?

gptpark: i dont know and have not the tools to see ig you were hacked or not, so by the moment someone from the staff confirms you were i'm considering that you were the person that scammed me for $350 (7 LLLL.com domains for $50 each)

gptpark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, dnforum is investigating the issue. They PM'd me last week and I included you on my response.

"And he can continue to make deals ?"

What deals? I haven't posted on any forum?? Or communicated with anyone other than DN forum staff and you??

I provided them with the details as stated above. I'm sorry that you are out $350, but I did not scam you.

How did you send him money? Paypal? Paypal has fraud protection, have you tried contacting them?

digitorum

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was aware of the scam really late as namescout.com (where the names i bought are registred) closed my account without warning. 45 days after the payment paypal can't do nothing, but all i can say there is an investigation going on.

I'm sorry about this situation, but i made the deal with the person using "gptpark" username on dnforum, i can not know if its you or not, i can imagine you were scammed but an investigation needs to be done.

You told me that someone from the staff already did it on the other thread (about namescout.com), then a staff member told me that its not true....... what should i beleive ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators