Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

FMJ.net (Full Metal Jacket) 2K uniq/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FMJ.NET

This is a very rare find, an ALL GOOD PURE 3 LETTER .net!

The nice thing about any domain ending in "J" is that it can easily mean Journal and with such excellent letters to begin with like F,M, the possibilities are endless... "FM" of course is another well know super acronym for any radio station in the most popular format...this could be "FM Journal" amongst many other possible uses...."MJ" is also short for "Michael Jordan" , "Michael Jackson", "Marijuana" and others if any of those suit your fancy!

F = Finance, Free, Food, For, Forum, Financial, Freedom, Fast, Family, etc....
M = Money, Media, Marketing, Marriage, Medical, Maximum, Men, Magic, etc...
J = Journal, Jacket, Junction, Jams, Journey, Jobs, Jewelry, Jokes, etc....

I am sure I missed many of them but these are just off the top of my head, "FMJ" is a world known acronym for "Full Metal Jacket", the ammunition and the famous movie, this truly is one of the most generic and useful 3 letter .nets to be had anywhere for less than thousands of dollars (which is easily what this domain is worth if not much more to any end user)

DOMAIN MUST GO, FORCED SALE!

BIN $991

Please PM me for anything else or a very close offer or partial trade idea..this domain has a natural alexa ranking, over 2,000 uniques per month and 22 inbound links...2 months sedo stats available upon request...First person to post SOLD claims this rare gem! Don't waste money on useless letter combos like qxz, buy a GOOD 3 LETTER combo for just a little more that is meaningful and recognizable as such, remember you get what you pay for! :wink:

Payment: Paypal or Escrow.com (buyer pays fee)
Registrar Push: ENOM

Chris Williams

Ps- the .com and .org are owned by elequa the great and part of the "oxide" search engine family of traffic names! :)

Domain Summit 2024

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm me the sedo stats , 2 months please.

thanks

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stats sent to both who have asked....so far...be the first to post SOLD before someone else grabs this gem!

2 OK offers recieved thus far, looking for at least mid-high $xxx on this super acronym of a 3 letter! Names like this are going to be worth an easy mid $x,xxx in the next few years, 3 letter .coms have TRIPLED or more in price in the last 2 years...and some good 3 letter .nets are selling for $xx,xxx and 3 letter .coms selling for $xxx,xxx!

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please send me stats.

Cheers,
Em

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
closed. eBay will remove your listing if you are selling it somewhere else too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom