Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed FontSite with 22,000+ verified members

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was a Buy It Now in the first post for quite a while before the site sold. I know that it was there when the bidding was at around $750 if I remember correctly. I looked at it on three visits to the thread.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mccollin said:
There was a Buy It Now in the first post for quite a while before the site sold. I know that it was there when the bidding was at around $750 if I remember correctly. I looked at it on three visits to the thread.

Agreed. I saw it in the very beginning as well. It was buried, but it was there. Not sure why iIndo would have been told there was "no" BIN, though.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oops, yeah. There was clearly a $1500 BIN price.

-Merlin

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first page says it's sold now, however there is no confirmation in the thread. If it's not, or if the sale falls through, consider this my bid for $1200

prose

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are in talks for purchase. Time zones and schedules might make it take until the weekend.

DNGeeks said:
The first page says it's sold now, however there is no confirmation in the thread. If it's not, or if the sale falls through, consider this my bid for $1200

da rel hogan

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

At the very beginning there wasn't a BIN price. I was just taking offers. After many requests to set a BIN I decided to set it at 1,500. I edited the original post and made an additional post.

Sorry to all those that missed this.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OMG!

So many of us want this site. We all hope your sale falls through. I bet you can get more than $1500 at this point. You have lots of interested parties.

csmaster2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya I would of probally offered more...
In the future make sure you send everyone that was interested a PM stating that you set a BIN, especially if so many people asked for a BIN and then u just threw one out randomly that very few knew about.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
silly move. . . lots of interest and you didn't give me a price when I PM and then next message I get is sorry it's sold. Congrats to the quick and good eye to the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom