• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FoodGiftBasket.co.uk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure about the .uk extension, however imho GiftFoodBasket.co.uk would have been alot better. Mid $XX undeveloped, perhaps.
 
dcristo said:
I'm unsure about the .uk extension, however imho GiftFoodBasket.co.uk would have been alot better. Mid $XX undeveloped, perhaps.

If you are unsure you probably haven't got any. Just sold a two worder last week for x,xxx euro - more to come I am sure. $$$

I would prefer GiftBasket but I have FoodGiftBasket.co.uk so I put that one up for appraisal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom