• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FOOTBALLING.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Does this name have potential for a Football Forum or similar ?

As you all know Football is HUGE. :eek:

IMHO this has potential to some extent at least....

Your thoughts and Appraisels on this one are most appreciated :)

Thankyou. :shy:
 
IMHO I don't think so.

Footballing is a word I've never heard anyone say - playing football is of course a lot more natural. This together with it being a .org really doesn't help.

But goodluck, far worse names have sold for modest sums ;)

(If you would like to add to your footy portfolio, I'm selling exfootballer.com)

Mg
 
I figured the links would be european. If the term is used at all, it would be to refer to European football, not Futbal Americano as we say here in southern california/northern mexico.
 
:eek: then check these out...

You're right.

I was mistaken. I have heard footballing used.

I think that I have only ever heard it as part of a phrase though:

Footballing world
Foolballing nation
Footballing legend
Footballing injury.

But I could be wrong again.

There is definitely more value to this domain than I first thought ;)

Mg
 
-ing is never used with football really, plus you got the .org, no endusers for this I think
 
A heartly thankyou to all your comments and thoughts..:)

I have a World Footballing Forum in mind for this little .ORG Beaut :cool:

More appraisels/thoughts/Ideas we welcome please ;)

Thankyou
 
Some more input will be appreiciated on its value and potential...

we are looking to maybe develop this one as a worldwide footballing blog blog :yes:

I welcome your ideas please... :)

Thanks in advance
 
I also never heard of the term footballing before.

Someone else was selling a 'footballing' name here today and she was using in the context of soccer perhaps getting popular in the US.

Problem is soccer is not called football in the US as it it in Europe. Soccer is called soccer in the US and is not a popular professional sport. Even the World Cup was not viewed by many on TV with a lot of the population not even knowing what the World Cup is. It's mostly played and popular with lower grade school kids (as the kids get older it gets less popular for some odd reason).
 
Low $xxx. Its not commonly used in Europe or America.
 
Thankyou to smurf, britishbulldog, trader & DaveZilla for your thoughts, your comments and your appraisels :)

Keep 'em coming :yes:

Cheers
 
Google search results:

Football = 247,000,000

Footballing = 884,000

A large disparity; and with the dot org extension limiting value, I would say low $xxx

Good luck
 
Once again Thankyou for everyone's input :)

Please keep 'em coming...

:shy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom