• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers footballtable.com - 11 year old undeveloped domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

discdrome

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
362
Reaction score
1
Footballtable.com

Domain name only, no site, content, traffic or revenue. Just a blank canvas.

I am yet to develop this site and decided I would like to sell. (** It did have a site a couple of years ago but took it down)

I had dead dns until recently, just moved back to sedo parking.

Great domain name with a viable product that can be sold and marketed from the site.

Please PM me any offers.

I will not consider the following offers :

below $500,
New users with no ratings / feedback

thanks.

Thanks in advance

Steve
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom