• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FootGear

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a fine name don..

really fine..


i'll forward info to you / contacts for this name..

when i get back from Florida..

don't sell out cheap..

it's a great .us name..

you'll see..

the 'footwear' industry is a background of mine..

I can set you up with Dillards Dept shoe buyers..

hang on too the name..
 
Originally posted by TexasFilly
this is a fine name don..
the 'footwear' industry is a background of mine..

I can set you up with Dillards Dept shoe buyers..

hang on too the name..

:confused: I thought you said you were in the billboard business? You have been in a lot of industries :D

anyhoo.

Domain footgear.us, must be branded. Develop it into a shoe affiliate.

Domain only, $10-50 for now.
 
Originally posted by TexasFilly
this is a fine name don..

really fine..


i'll forward info to you / contacts for this name..

when i get back from Florida..

don't sell out cheap..

it's a great .us name..

you'll see..

the 'footwear' industry is a background of mine..

I can set you up with Dillards Dept shoe buyers..

hang on too the name..

Ok "Texas" you get back, ya heard me! :D

Thanks
 
I never stated i was in the 'Billboard' business..

but i do have an advertising and retail mgmt. background.

the 'billboard' interest, is strictly just 'interest' in this wide/broad big money industry.

my background is mgmt with Dillards Dept store and also advertising rep. for Dallas Magazine, as well as my senior service with the merchant acct. industry.
 
YES...I think you found something with a hugh market base.

Congrats, Gary T.
 
Originally posted by TexasFilly

my background is mgmt with Dillards Dept store and also advertising rep. for Dallas Magazine, as well as my senior service with the merchant acct. industry.


Hey, I worked at Dillard's back in the late 80's in OKC,Ok.
at Penn Square Mall.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom