Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker For Oliver (seek99): Brokerage for Shut.net & iColleague.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As agreed, Oliver aka Seek99, will help broker/sell two of my domain names listed below with reserve price and I will pay him 10% brokerage fee.

This thread is being created here for the record, as I'm being asked to push the domain names into his (brokerage) account and he is depositing security funds of $250 into my paypal account. Which will adjusted accoridngly once the domain names have been sold..

Domain names to be brokered:

iColleague.com - No Reserve - Moniker
Shut.net - $999 Reserve Price - Dotster

Please confirm Oliver!

seek99

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes i agree
Oliver.

As agreed, Oliver aka Seek99, will help broker/sell two of my domain names listed below with reserve price and I will pay him 10% brokerage fee.

This thread is being created here for the record, as I'm being asked to push the domain names into his (brokerage) account and he is depositing security funds of $250 into my paypal account. Which will adjusted accoridngly once the domain names have been sold..

Domain names to be brokered:

iColleague.com - No Reserve - Moniker
Shut.net - $999 Reserve Price - Dotster

Please confirm Oliver!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I now pronounce you broker and seller.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Witnessed.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sealed.

Let it then be entered into the forum on this 15th day of September at 1:22pm Central that both parties are now joined in domain profit. Let no scammer separate this union. Amen and Godspeed.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I, (seller), take you (broker), to be my associate, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until buyer do us part.

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Security payment of $250 cleared into my account and names pushed to Oliver's account for brokerage!!
-

Domains are live in Sedo Auction!!

Last edited:

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Both domains sold on Sedo.. Shut.net: $999 & iColleague.com: $155.

Oliver, you have the domain names.. Please collect funds of $1154 - Sedo Fee - $250 (security funds) - 10% brokerage fee = $xxx amount through paypal masspay only to the same paypal account.

Thanks, Jay

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So basically you pay him to list domains in sedo? haha

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something or could he not have listed them onSEDO himself?

I prefer not to go through hassle full procedure of sedo to open an account with them :D still missing something? :smilewinkgrin:

He's brokering it, so deserves a brokerage fee.. aint that right? :yes:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

and give up 20% commission!

lol

at first i thought this was a sales thread until i read all the comments

but since everyone else posted their comments ( some of which were quite funny), i may as well become a rule breaker too

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes who's selling / listing matters more .. even on sedo / forums etc. and 20% comission is not much when liquidity is concerned. More often than not , people see 'Oh they are an active seller / member for long period of time' and are more than willing to shell out money.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes who's selling / listing matters more .. even on sedo / forums etc. and 20% comission is not much when liquidity is concerned. More often than not , people see 'Oh they are an active seller / member for long period of time' and are more than willing to shell out money.

despite my previous comments, you do have a point

i have seen on occassion when certain persons post a sale, regardless of quality, they may get plenty of offers,views, etc.

sometimes, i think, they may just want to buy from this person....for the association factor alone.

:rolleyes:

that same train of thought would/could apply to those who seek out such persons, as you described above, to sell domains for them.

it's logical, as well as your liquidity point, so good observation :)

imo...

Soofi

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I completely agree with this statement. One reason for not listing myself was that I dont have sedo account, and it would takes months for me to open one up with their send this send that document. Second most important reason was that this person "Oliver" has great list of names that goes into sedo auction and are accepted quite easily through sedo selection process.. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators