• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers For Possible Sale: A Gaming Forum (****GameTalk.com - Stars Are To Protect From SE's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Hello guys and gals.. :-)

For possible sale* is a gaming forum that I currently own. The gaming forum is "kinda" dead, and has 84 registered users, 181 topics, and 1036 posts.

What I mean by "kinda" dead is that there hasn't been posts in a while, as in a few months, but I think if you tried to get the members back...they'd come back. On top of that, I don't see any reason why new members wouldn't join - the forum just needs a little promotion, and link exchanging; that's all. :-)

The forum is powered by punBB, a great open source forum software that I think really worked well for this site. Not only that, but the forum has a custom punBB skin in which I created in PhotoShop (so the PSD file is available to the buyer) and coded into punBB. I don't want to brag, but I think I did a pretty good job considering I am usually after something simple.

I have just recently created 4 new forums into 1 new category into the forum, and there are no posts in there because I literally just created them, so please just ignore that.

Please PM me for the site URL. I am not disclosing the URL in this thread, or doing any heavy keywords to avoid any mishap in search engine rankings with the site and this thread. :-)

Site has no PageRank, and domain is registered at NameCheap - free push to your NameCheap account. Traffic is unknown at this time sorry, so consider none.

Please cooperate with me and PM me for the URL. As stated before, I am just trying to protect it from any ranking competition between this thread and the site...in mainly Google.

Being that all said, I think it's fair to have those who are interested start offers at $50. Or, for the one who is seriously interested in acquiring this forum, as I do believe it has GREAT potential (I personally think the domain name is great, along with my custom design/skin..), Buy It Now (BIN) for $105.

Thank you for your interest. :-) Am hoping to receive a few PMs regarding this forum soon.

* I stated it is for possible sale because if I do not receive an offer to my own liking, meaning an offer that basically makes me LOSE money from this sale, I am in no position that I have to sell it to the person with the highest offer. This is why I created a BIN price.
 
Interested. Have sent you PM.
 
Doesn't matter how much you want to "protect" yourself, you need to put the URL in public here.

So, is it GameTalk?
 
PMs have been sent. fryman04, no I don't.
 
Still for sale! :-)
 
Is anybody interested? The forum now has 87 members, 187 topics, and 1045 posts.

I'll give you a hint to find the URL. Fill in the stars with the word Retro - that gives you the full URL.
Please DO NOT link to the website in this thread.

That's to protect the URL. ;-)
Thanks.
 
Holy crap, is anyone interested?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom