• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers For sale buyapic.com, debtclinic.net + many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneygrabber

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Offers wanted for

BUYAPIC.COM

DEBTCLINIC.NET

VODAPHONES.COM

WEBPCSTORE.COM

CANADABREAKS.COM

FRANCHISERESELLER.COM

APPLEPHONES.EU

DOWNLOADTV.EU

GAMESRECRUIT.EU

GAMESREVIEW.EU

+++++ OUTLAWGUNS.COM +++++

All offers will be considered..................
 
Last edited:
All offers considered....

Revenue for debtclinic this year is £23.79 and
vodaphones.com is £13.44
 
I noticed your new thread was closed because it didn't have a domain referenced in the subject, so I figured I would post my offers here.

buyapic.com - $5
canadabreaks.com - $5
 
Sorry but the price I paid for these domains plus the amount of revenue they have/will provide $5 is no where near the figures I had in mind.
 
"All offers considered"

Sorry, I guess I took that literally.

the price I paid for these domains plus the amount of revenue they have/will provide

You didn't post any traffic or revenue information for the two domains I inquired about, so how would I know how much they're making?

People sell domains for $1 on here all the time, which is much less then they paid/are making with the domain, so unless you're more specific with your stats and expectations, expect to get low offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom