• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers For Sale: msnbctv.com, Makes 24 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any longer back than 1 month stats?
 
That's it for now. Next month I can post new.
 
Andy, how much domains do you own with "msn" term?? I guess you must be in the most wanted list of Microsoft... :)

$100 to kick off anyway.
 
Microsoft should offer to merge with me lol
Email me with a little more serious offer and I'll give it up to you for a good deal.
 
Current offer over PM: $450

Sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom