• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers For sale: ToyotaYaris.com 20 months stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 500 domains with auto makers. Those are the only domain I never had trade mark issues with.
 
I never bought a domain for 10 months revenue that had so much stats lol
PM me with a better offer.
 
Pm me the other auto maker names that you own and pm me a price range you are looking for this one.

Thanks.
 
Let me know if you have any other offers, I want to close the sale by Friday.
 
Whilst it is a good domain, if toyota ever wanted to claim the domain it would be an open and shut case, not even worth defending.

So I bid $1500
 
Last edited:
Auto makers never ask for these domains, because people build websites about cars so its in their interests. It does not make sense for them to build a website for Toyota Yaris lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom