• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers For Sale: Walrmart.com Makes $17 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes $17 per month or 'made $17 in the last month'?

please post the last six months of stats and i'll make an offer
 
I'd also like at least three months revenue data. before I make a serious offer.
 
That's all I have. Current offer 400.
People that traded with me know I have real stats.
 
it is christmas. walmart.com is going to have more traffic right now than they do all year. it stands to reason your revenue is also much higher than it normally is.

it is my opinion you are purposely deceiving this forum and running a scam. if i am wrong then post traffic stats.
 
$400, or 2 years rev based only on the increase traffic for a couple months during the holiday (which it won't make the rest of the year) on a typo domain is basically retail pricing in my opinion. There is no real value in the development as well.
 
Take your shit ("you are purposely deceiving this forum and running a scam.") and move on. If you are not buying stop trolling.

Check all my other transactions and see if anyone complained.

Sold
 
Congrats for the deal.

I bought two names from go1llc this year. The traffic is good and I am satisfied with the revenue. I don't want to say go1llc is a good guy or bad guy. But I think it is impolite to say someone is scam without any evidence.
 
go1llc is honesty and smart guy! I had 2 deal with him last month (nothing is wrong!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom