Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

For serious dot info landrush participants Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
News flash.
Go to www.lr2.info now.
It's midnight in UK. As promised, they have just switched to exclusive submittals for dot info landrush submissions now requiring only 2 yrs charged in advance (instead of 5 or 10).

Some good names available. Spend your bucks and have some fun!
Skylark

Domain summit 2024

What is fair on their high fee ?
Thats one of the highest fees in LR2..

Fair Registrars are (FCFS no fee)

Domaindiscount24
Schlund

but not LR2.info

It is interesting to see some of the models that Registrars are using for LandRush II. I've seen many different pricing structures - some of which clearly violate the terms of service on the Afilias website.

It's interesting.

-t

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freakfer
What is fair on their high fee ?
Thats one of the highest fees in LR2..

Fair Registrars are (FCFS no fee)

Domaindiscount24
Schlund

but not LR2.info
---------------------
:D Your're right Freakfer - Internetters is the highest. But as a serious landrush participant I am honing in on getting exclusive entries locked up in at least 9 differen registrars for my key names - that 9th one might just make the difference - especially since people will think twice before sending in the money. The registrars you list are all on my list and many more. (BY the way, DomainDiscount24 is my favorite registrar - they accepted my dot info list in February!) No sense in mentioning the other 16 or so others at this point if you haven't investigated them - their queues are already set or the majority of names worth getting are already done. The only 3 places I plan to watch at this point are at the END of June (bidding situations) are http://www.galcomm.com/, http://www.4domains.com/ and http://www.lr2auction.com/ (Parava). Happy hunting! Skylark

Hm

In February ?
How you know there what names are in LR2 ?
Domaindiscount24 have do their own lottery from all names which
are have given to them (closed at 10/06 ) and the winners parcipate LR2 from Afilias.

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hm

In February ?
How you know there what names are in LR2 ?

Simple. I did my homework. Kept up-to date on WIPO proceedings on a daily basis, did my own trademark research, cross-referenced with dot info whois for starters.
I couldn't predict all names that would be available but I was 60% right with my list way in advance. I.e. it does take WORK to succeed with domain names - just as in anything else.
Skylark :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators