• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed For the heck of it ...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 - I am in that business and can see value. I also own whoisbulk.com.
 
Yup aZooZa,

That's the market I'm targeting with this one. Thanks for your reply. You too fastautos :)
 
Wow a $100 from Dr Who! woohooo! That's a first for me. :)
 
Hypen hurts but still a strong keyword domain - $100-$150 wholesale - Best of luck ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom