• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

for those who have sites to sell their domains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
0
if you have your own site with your domains on it to sell- which do you do:

- post the prices on the site, or just the names and have them offer or email for quote-
and why do you do it? thanks!
 
I usually don't set a price for the following reasons:
- sometimes it is not easy to set the right price for a domain without some research
- I prefer to keep room for negociation
- sometimes a particular domain can suddenly become desirable/valuable due to events like news or advance in technology. For example a domain like blog.com would have had little meaning a few years back.

The major drawback so far: I get too many lowball offers so I should probably set a minimum for some domains at least :-/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom